Acne is one amongst the most common types of skin diseases. Though it is more popular among teenagers and young adults, people of any age, gender or races can get ache. Here is how Ayurveda can help you get a flawless skin by fighting against acne.
Based on individual preferences and availability of specialists, people go for allopathic, homeopathic or Ayurvedic Treatment for Acne. Exposure to dirt, stress, heredity, pressure, cosmetics and occupational reasons are few of the commonly seen factors behind people getting acne. You can consider the occurrence of acne to be mild if you get few occasional pimples, moderate when you get inflammatory papules and severe in case of nodules or cysts etc.
Ayurveda for a flawless skin:
Ayurvedic Acne Treatment is safe for any skin type as it is produced from natural ingredients like herbs, fruits, flowers, leaves etc. These natural ingredients help in curing skin problems from the roots.
Treatment of acne:
Acne treatment with Ayurveda aims at reducing existing lesions and stopping the formation of new lesions. Ayurvedic treatment is the most ancient forms of healing being practiced in India for more than 5,000 years. Over the years, ayurvedic treatment has helped millions of people around the globe to be blessed with a better and healthier life.
- Amla Juice: Taking one teaspoon of amla or gooseberry fruit in a warm glass of water, every morning will help cleanse your system from toxic materials.
- Aloe Vera: Applying a face mask based on aloe vera juice or paste acts as an effective remedy against acne. Make a paste by mixing few drops of lemon juice with two tablespoon of aloe vera juice and one tablespoon of honey, apply it on the affected area for 10-20 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
- Neem oil: Neem oil has anti-inflammatory properties which reduces swelling and redness and soothes pain in and around the affected area.
- Sandalwood: Mixing sandalwood powder with lemon juice or rose water or turmeric will make a very effective anti-acne face pack which not only has healing properties but also removes the infection from the affected area including any possible scars. Also using sandalwood based soap to wash your face twice -thrice daily helps in preventing acne on oily type skin.
- Rose water: Face pack based on sandalwood powder and rosewater acts as an anti-ace face pack and is a very widely practiced treatment under Ayurveda
- Anti-acne face pack: using an anti-acne face pack from a trusted herbal brand is also advisable as there is always a possibility of the acne to regrow and infect in the once affected area.
The products of Kama Ayurveda ranges from aloevera juice and sandalwood soap to neem oil and anti-acne face pack which provides a complete ayurvedic solution to your persisting acne problem. Visit here for more details about their products with relation to treatment of acne in a natural way. Go for an Ayurvedic Treatment for Pimples and flaunt your healthy skin every day.