Nandrolone decanoate is an anabolic steroid that has a 50/50 reputation when it comes to its benefits and efectos adversos or adverse effects. Despite the facts that it has a lot of benefits, users are now aware of the adverse effects that it can cause. But this does not stop the drug from becoming one of the most popular steroids worldwide.
Users are not shaken even by the continuous warnings about the dangers that this drug can cause especially when taken in large amounts. If you are planning to use Nandrolone Decanoate or Deca, make sure that you are aware of what the steroid can do to your body. You should learn about the positive and negative effects of the product.
How safe is Nandrolone for Bodybuilding?
Nandrolone decanoate is a progestin. The progestogenic and estrogenic side effects are the same which includes suppression of testosterone production, water retention, as well as the most dreaded side effects of men; gynecomastia.
- Testosterone Suppression. Like any anabolic steroids, Nandrolone Decanoate can cause testosterone suppression or complete cessation of testosterone production. According to medical studies on the effect of nandrolone decanoate on testosterone, the more amounts of the product you take, there is a higher risk of the decrease in testosterone production
- Gynecomastia. This is the worst efectos adversos or adverse effect that a man can ever experience with a steroid. But with Nandrolone Decanoate, there are very little estrogenic effects in men. This is because less than 30% of nandrolone converts to estrogen. This is a very small amount to cause estrogenic effects. Though rare, it is best if you are aware that this can possibly happen.
- Acne, Oily skin, and Hair Loss. Androgenic effect of Nandrolone is low. So for women who are sensitive to side effects, Nandrolone decanoate is the best option for you. The side effects are very minimal, but there can be a possibility of increased acne cases as well as oily skin due to increased sebum secretion. Facial and body hair is also possible because of the increased male pattern baldness triggers.
- Increased Cholesterol Levels. There is a report about an increase in the bad cholesterol or LDL and the reduction of HDL or the good cholesterol. Though this is a rare issue, then you misuse Nandrolone, the change in cholesterol levels can possibly happen.
- Liver Toxicity. With other steroids, there is a possibility for liver toxicity. However, with nandrolone, you should not worry about this efectos adversos. The steroid is mild and it will not cause a strain on the liver.
How to Control Nandrolone Side Effects
Since Nandrolone is prolactin, this is one of the prolactin drugs that can be easily controlled. By using prolactin antagonist drugs, you would be able to prevent the occurrence of some side effects. By preventing the rise in estrogen levels, this is also one of the best ways to control these side effects.
When using Nandrolone decanoate, do your research first before you actually test the waters. Any steroid can possibly cause harm to our systems, so it is best if we can prevent it before it can actually happen. Always make sure that the benefits will outweigh the adverse effects.