It is very important for us to take care of self and as they say it charity begins at home. Thus if you want a long and more importantly a healthy mane, then you need to take care of your hair at your home first and then head out to the parlour for further treatment.
In order to make sure that you can take care of your hair properly, then you will need to know some basic healthy hair tips in hindi so that you know that your treatment plan is an effective one. Here are some tricks that will surely help you to take care of your hair at your home:
1. The first thing that you have to do is make sure that you have a proper diet. Your hair follicles derive the strength from the food that you eat and hence the healthier you eat the healthier your hair will become. In fact when you eat right then your hair will become shinier. You should avoid fast food and include more nutritious food in your daily diet. You will see that your hair health will improve automatically.
2. Aloe vera is a boon when it comes to taking care of your hair. Instead of using the conditioner that you use, if you want to make your hair shinier and more silky then you can apply aloe vera gel after you shampoo and then keep it on for a minute or two and then wash it off completely. Aloe vera is also very good if you want to increase the volume of your hair. You can make a hair mask out of aloe vera and then apply it for 30 minutes or so and then wash it off. This will give your hair a different shine altogether!
3. Curd and egg white are very good for your hair. Not only do they help in hair growth but they also provide the necessary nourishment to increase the shine of your hair. If you want you can make apply either curd or egg white on your hair and wash it off with shampoo. These two ingredients have conditioning effects but you will have to wash them off properly the day on which you apply it. It is best to leave it on for a couple of hours before you take your bath. This is in fact one of the best tips for beautiful hair in hindi that you will come across.
4. It is very important that you keep on changing your shampoo from time to time. Do not stick to any particular brand and keep on changing after using a particular one for six months or so. This helps in keeping your hair healthy and reduces its changes of becoming dry and frizzy.
5. Never ever use hot water to wash your hair. Make sure that the water is either cold or lukewarm. Hot water negatively affects your hair health and makes it dry and brittle.
These are some of the most effective tricks that you can apply at home only to make sure that your hair has just the perfect health that you want it to have!