Is your routine not as successful as it could be? Are you a student longing to build a regular study practice? It is significant to know that there are various ways of learning. Like, learn from visuals, by listening or by reading. Once you have figured out which style of studying is apt for you, choose it. This article is a ready reckoner guide for all the students yearning to establish a routine study cycle.
- Determine your method of learning – Each student has a different pace and way of learning. For instance, a student is a visual learner and is good in learning and analyzing atomic structure Then he or she should prefer visual learning. If you are an aural learner you can take up the lessons by listening. Pick your methodology of learning depending upon the personal convenience.
- Set a timetable – Make sure that you plan according to your priorities and then execute. Set your schedule in such a way, that you should be able to determine what to study, when to study and how to study. Prepare a timetable which comprises of leisure time as well. Do not take the stress.
- Clasp to new technologies – Learning- It no longer means making a note of important points and memorizing them. Explore more options to make your studies more interesting. One example is learning through the online coaching classes like BYJU’S.
- Ask for help – If you have any questions, say for example regarding the modern periodic table. Seek help either from your peers or teachers. And do not forget to make a note of the solved queries. This reduces the chances of asking the same questions repeatedly. In turn, helps in learning the lessons on a regular basis without any hiccups.
- Stay positive – Staying positive plays a vital role in the level of study. Always follow a regular study timetable with leisure time. Which enhances your pace of learning.
Hence, these are the few tips to be followed to ace in the examinations. Follow the steps and tricks mentioned above to score high in the examination,
To know more, subscribe to BYJU’S YouTube channel –