An MBA degree is the most skilled degree around the world. Aspirants, who opt for management degree start gaining advance skills, learn about the corporate sector, and it develops aspirants to become a successful professional in their desired management stream. Students who choose an MBA as their career because they are passionate to learn business skills and deal with professionals in this field.Competitive entrance exams judge students by their knowledge before entering into the IIMs.
CAT (Common entrance test) is one of the most demanding competitive exams around the globe. CAT exam checks the student’s ability and chooses specific aspirants who are appropriate for the management field. The score of CAT exams is utilized by many business schools (including IIMs). Every year more than two lacks candidates appear for this exam. CAT 2019 is a national level exam and a gateway to pursue various PGDM and post-graduation management courses. In this year there is less possibility of any changes in CAT 2019 exam pattern, it will be similar to the previous exam. This exam is managed once in a year at 140 exam centres around the cities.
- Important detailed conditional dates for CAT 2019 exam
|Official notification date for CAT 2019||27th July 2019|
|The initial date for the registration of CAT exam||5th August 2019|
|Last date to register for CAT exam||20th September 2019|
|Initial date to download admit card for CAT exam||24th October 2019|
|Final date to download admit card for CAT exam||24th November 2019|
|Exam date for CAT exam||24th November 2019|
|Announcement of CAT results||7th January 2019|
(The above-mentioned dates are not officially announced, but the official dates are likely to be similar)
- Step by step guide of CAT 2019 exam registration process
The CAT 2019 registration process will start after one week from the official notification. It is likely to start on 5th August 2019 at 10 am. This registration process will be available for around 45 days. According to the previous stats, the final date for the registration process is 20th September 2019. Applicants who are willing to appear for this exam should start applying for the exam as soon as the registration window opens. CAT 2019 registration process consists of these steps:
- Completing the registration process
- Applicants have to enter the official website of CAT 2019 and tap on ‘’Registration for New User’’ option, and a prompt will appear to create a profile.
- Applicants have to fill their details such as date of birth, contact details, name and email id.
- After putting all the details, applicants have to verify their personal mobile number through a system generated one- time password (OTP).
- After the verification process, applicants will receive an email which consists of a password and username.
- Now applicants have to login through their username and password to continue for the application process.
- Application form filling for CAT 2019 exam
- After the login process, an application form will be prompted on applicant’s screen.
- Applicants have to fill important details related to personal information, contact info, educational qualification, desired management programs and preferred exam centre. Applicants can also enter their work experience if applicants have any background.
- Applicants have to upload their signature and recent scanned photograph. A caste certificate is also required to upload in the application process.
|Signature||Dimensions- 80 mm X 35 mm.
File format- jpeg or jpg.
Size of file- Greater or equal than 80 kilobytes
|Recent photograph||Dimensions- 30 mm X 45 mm.
File format- jpeg or jpg.
Size of file- Greater or equal than 80 kilobytes.
|Caste certificate||Scanned document in a pdf document.|
- Applicants should recheck all the details appropriately before continuing for further process.
- Pay the fee for the application
|Caste division||Fee for application|
|SC/ ST||900/- INR|
|NC- OBC||1800/- INR|
|General category||1800/- INR|
(The fees of the application can vary, but it is likely to be similar)
- After the applicant’s pay the fee of exam, the application form will only be submitted.
- Applicants can check above details and can pay the fee according to their caste division.
- Applicants can pay the fee by three online modes which are as follows:
- Net Banking
- Credit and Debit Card
- Cash Card
Specific wallets provided by the portal