Talking about Triphala, it just means the unique blend of equal parts of three health nourishing fruits known as Amalaki (Amla or Indian Gooseberry), Bibhitaki (baherre) and Haritaki (harre). Dried triphala are powdered to make it conveniently ingestible orally by the human beings. It has been used for a long time traditionally in India as an Ayurvedic medicine to treat plenty of health disorders successfully.
Triphala is available in the market in different forms such as powder, capsules, tablets, juice and so on. The blend is form of all three fruits and turn into a most powerful and strong medicinal home remedy that can treat almost all health the issues. However, people prefer to consume triphala in the form of Triphala juice. It is consumed by most of the people as a laxative to treat their constipation issues however; it can also be helpful to treat many other ailments too. Following is a peep into nutritional health benefits of triphala.
- Triphala is an extensive source of multivitamins especially vitamin C that helps in boosting immunity level of body. So, it protects body against numerous ailments.
- It also acts as a great antioxidant agent that enhances longevity and guards from the ageing and age related health issues.
- Triphala minimizes free radicals production in body. So, it diminishes the danger of early ageing.
- It rouses the absorption of healthy nutrients from food by enhancing digestion and balancing secretion of digestive enzymes involved in proper digestion.
- It is helpful in the proper body detoxification procedure by strengthening the functioning of gallbladder and liver to remove more toxins from body.
- It is effective in regulating the bowel movements and boosting digestion process. So, it provides relief from chronic constipation problems.
- It has a special compound known as anthroquinone. It helps in stimulating bile flow and peristalsis movement to uphold the healthy digestive functioning.
- Its purgative property helps in stimulating intestinal and gastric tract linings for better digestion procedure and relieve from constipation issues.
- It might interest you that triphala juice helps in relieving flatulence issues by dissolving stomach acids in case taken regularly.
- Triphala also helps in treating some main digestives disorders like ulcerative colitis, irritable bowel syndrome and so on.
- If you consume half spoon triphala powder two to three in a day with cold water, it helps in relieving acidity. Similarly, eating one full spoon at night with lukewarm water is helpful in relieving constipation.
- The richness of the vitamin C in this juice makes it in a position to stimulate better iron absorption from food to blood. So, it diminishes the danger of anaemia and other related health issues.
- Triphala also plays a role in strengthening the reproductive organs and their functioning. It purifies the reproductive system by managing the sex hormones ooze among both men and women.
Thus, it is needless to say that there is no shortage of triphala juice health benefits. These were only a few of them! Once you begin to take this juice, you might witness considerable changes in your health for better!