The festive season always calls for some good food to make it a complete celebration. So if the festive season is near and you want to make sure that you celebrate it right, then it is very important that you get all your dishes sorted in order.
Everyone wants to have fun during the festivities and hence the best option is to go for dishes which are simple and easy to cook but are all time favourites. If you are wondering what some of these dishes are, then take a look:
- If you are aiming for a heavy and hearty meal, straight from the kitchen of Goa, then you have to try out pork vindaloo. If you are not too keen on pork you can always go for a chicken vindaloo or a fish vindaloo, but if you are craving Goaneese, then vindaloo is a must. It is quite a spicy dish and hence to neutralise the taste, this dish is best enjoyed with rice. You can have it with chapatti too, but rice brings about a beautiful balance to this dish. Vindaloos are perfect for small winter family lunches.
- One classic that never fails to be a hit amongst all and sundry is a beef roast. When paired with a creamy bowl of mashed potatoes and of course some freshly cut vegetables to go along with it, there is no better option that a beef roast. However it is quite a hassle to cook one of these perfectly at home, since they take a lot of time, but if you want you can always buy roast beef online and amp it up according to your taste at home. It is one of the best ways to celebrate a winter dinner with friends and family.
- If you want something on the lines of Mughlai dishes and you are all in for vegetarian dishes, then there is a very easy to make meal combination that you have to try out once. Order some nun and pair it with paneer butter masala and of course some dal makhni. It is one of the most delicious north Indian combinations that you will find and the best part is that you can have it any time of the year. If you suddenly have some guests coming over, then this is the menu to opt for.
- Another option that you have is to go for a wine chicken. This is one dish which is perfectly for the festival nights. This can be made quite easily it at home with little or no effort at all and hence if you want to keep it easy breezy, then go for this.
- Take a look at a good beef restaurant in town and order some beef burgers if you want to enjoy an evening with your friends. These are quite heavy and hence suffice for dinner when had with French fries and a nice cream dish.
Now that you have such easy and delicious list of dishes in your hand, go ahead and amp up your food quotient!